- 15-Mar-2012 : Volubill and 4G Africa to Speak on Profitable Broadband in Emerging Regions at TM Forum’s Middle East Summit 2012
- 21-Feb-2012 : Volubill and ipoque Partner to Deliver Real-Time Policy Management and Policy Enforcement Engine for Communications Service Providers
- 07-Feb-2012 : Volubill Invited to Lead Session on Mobile Data Customer Experience at Mobile World Congress 2012
- 29-Nov-2011 : Volubill Brings Convergent Charging to Orange Tunisia
- 03-Nov-2011 : Volubill Named One of the Best Private Companies in Light Reading’s 2011 Leading Lights Awards
- 25-Oct-2011 : Volubill Unveils Business and Network solutions for Service Provider Policy Management and Charging
Posted on 09-Nov-2010
London & Atlanta – November 9, 2010 — Volubill, the leading provider of real-time policy management and charging solutions, will lead a presentation at TM Forum’s Management World Americas 2010 conference discussing how policy management can be used to simplify management and pricing strategies for 4G networks. The presentation - “4G Wireless/Wireline Management: Phones are Getting Smarter - Are Networks?” - will be led by Volubill CEO John Aalbers and will examine how operators are using new tools to automate and make networks smarter.
Despite the launch of next-generation broadband technologies, service providers will continue to face the challenges of network congestion and service differentiation. As the use of smart devices like tablets and smart phones grows, it will fuel an increase in consumption, presenting operators with more quality of experience problems.
“The rollout of more advanced networks will happen in stages, which means providers will have to look after more technologies and manage more traffic flowing over their networks every day,” said Aalbers. “Policy management will play a critical role in reducing network and data complexity, letting providers concentrate on building new offerings, devising more creative pricing strategies and accelerating service deployment.”Volubill, which recently announced their work with IBM and Bharti Airtel, has had their software and services deployed at more than 70 sites and in more than 40 countries around the world. Mr. Aalbers’ speaking session will take place on Tuesday, November 9 from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM in MWME 3. Volubill will be exhibiting at the event at stand #27. Stop by during the conference or Contact Volubill to arrange a meeting with company executives or for more information about the company’s award-winning product lines, CHARGE-IT™.
Volubill provides policy management, policy enforcement and charging solutions to telecommunications service providers. With the exponential growth in the volume of mobile data traffic and increasing customer expectation, Volubill’s solutions enable operators to maximize revenues, and eliminate revenue leakage and fraud whilst delivering a personalized service experience. Volubill’s CHARGE IT™ and CONTROL IT™ manage bandwidth based on subscriber and service centric usage policies & quotas; offer real-time granular charging for any data, content, VoIP or messaging service; and enable service providers to differentiate themselves through innovation. Volubill is global, with over 80 operator customers worldwide.
Head of Marketing
+44 7879 441304
+1 617 960 9875